- Any UG / Post graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- ERP Knowledge.
- Knowledge in Inventory Management & Documents.
- Knowledge in FIFO and LIFO.
- Knowledge in 5S.
- Receipt of Materials as per Purchase Order and Invoice.
- Delivery Note updation in ERP.
- Issuance of Material as per the Request from concern Department.
- Stock Inventory management – Perpetual Inventory.
- Returnable / Non-Returnable Gate Pass Creation.
- Receipt of material to be set in order.
- Display the MSDS data sheet at the place of storing any chemical.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- EHS implementation.