- B. Tech / B.E in mechanical engineering from reputed institute / B. E Mettulagical
- Induction Hardening Process Knowledge.
- Solid Edge is added advantages.
- Development on bearings is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on induction tools such as induction coils and its parameters for setting.
- Documentation knowledge of APQP, FAI, PFMEA, CSR’s, ECN, CMS, and ISO.
- Strong educational track record is an added advantage. 10+ years of experience is relevant field in recommended (Induction Hardening).
- Working on bearings manufacturing is added advantage.
- Should have working experience in Solid edge or Solid works.
- Having ANSYS or any analysis software is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on testing such as MPI, case depth, hardness, and roughness of surfaces. Knowledge on surface treatment processes like grit blasting, metalizing, greasing, and paintings.
- Able to design any new tools or fixtures based on the requirement.
- Knowledge on packing standards is an added advantage.
- Should have strong communication skill, to handle shopfloor activities and suppliers.
- Should be able to prepare and present technical presentation, review documents and technical reports.
- Knowledge of multiple language will be an advantage.